Original message is included  below after ==== separator.

2 more servers were brought online and performance has increased,
though not enough to be acceptable.

2 more servers are being brought online and some reconfiguration is
happening to move this customer onto some dedicated systems behind our
load balancers instead of hitting all systems as has been going on all
morning.

ETA to the next 2 servers being online is about 30 minutes (12:00PM).

Most of the customers traffic should be moved off of the cluster as a
whole and onto their own servers in their own cluster by 2:00PM.

Problem began just before 8:00AM this morning and is continuing.

One of our customers handled on our UNIX web cluster was recently put
up on the ABC News website and Good Morning America.

We are taking very heavy HTTP request loads on the systems.

Right now, we do not know when this load will abate and I am working
on bringing up more systems to spread the load even further.

I apologize for this unforeseen slowdown.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!