Beginning after 12:45am this morning, I will be working with Qwest to
determine our issues with our gigabit uplink into the qwest.net IP
network.

This is intrusive work and our qwest.net internet uplink will be taken
down while we do the testing.

We will be routing over our MCI/UUNET/Verizonbusiness OC12c during
this time.

Internet access during this period will be slower than normal, though
access on our local network will be unaffected.

I apologize for the very short notice.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!