Our telco provider for our local dialup lines (612-344-5525) will be
changing the path our circuits take into ipHouse for delivery.  This
work will start at 12:05AM, early morning on 1-24-2007 (ie. the
evening of 1-23-2007), but will likely to be less than a minute of
total disruption time.

This will be a one-time cutover while they repath our circuits, and will
only affect dialup modem users during this timeframe. ipHouse engineers
will be monitoring the cut, and make sure everything returns to normal.

If you have any questions, support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --