Right now when you call us, either via voice, or via modem, you may be
receiving either a busy signal or a fast busy signal.  This is not a
capacity issue for ipHouse, it is an issue with our vendor and we are
addressing it.

This is affecting both our inbound phone lines for support, billing,
and sales, as well as our modem banks.

A ticket has been opened with our vendor.  They do not have any
estimates for time of repair.

We are calling them regularly to get this addressed as fast as
possible.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!