One of our IIS/Windows web hosting servers rebooted itself last night
around 3:20AM, and the SQL service serving local websites on that
server didn't start correctly. We fixed the problem this morning at
10:15AM, and everything is working 100% again for that server. We are
continuing to investigate why the server rebooted itself at that time.

This affected any hosted website located on that server that utilized
a database connection. No other services would have been affected.

If you have any questions, support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --