One of our outbound SMTP servers (behind the load balancers that
service smtp.iphouse.com) had the antivirus software shut down.

This caused emails to be accepted, but since the messages could not be
scanned, they were left in the queue for later retrying.

This issue was resolved once we were notified.

Our monitoring did not detect a problem as messages were going into
the server, and the server was acting normally...except that emails
were not flowing out of the server.  We will need to look at how we
can monitor for that failure as well.

All messages were dequeued, no email was lost.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!