Beginning on May 29th and going through June 1st, the building will be
doing maintenance on the HVAC systems in our data center.

Additional, temporary, HVAC systems are already on the floor awaiting
duct work and set up.

We are not anticipating any issues, though we will be monitoring the
temperature in the data center for the duration.

The building is installing shutoff valves throughout the glycol
piping.

There are 2 HVAC systems in operation.  Only 1/2 of the cooling
systems will be taken down at any one time and the temporary HVAC gear
will take on the load during these periods.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!