Our DS3 feed into XO communications for handling T1 customers with XO
loops was bouncing this morning from 10:58:42 until 11:11:51. This
would have affected those T1 customers that are feed over an XO loop
for several minutes at a time during this period.

The DS3 has been stable since the last bounce time, and we are
monitoring it closely while XO works on their end to figure out where
the problems were. No other services was affected by this outage, just
those specific T1 customers.

If you have any questions, support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --