On April 13th, 2007, we upgraded the allowed email storage on our mail
cluster from 100MB to 250MB.  This was announced through the mailing
lists we maintain and our web site was updated to reflect the changes
in storage allocation.  You can review all of our announcements via:

	http://www.iphouse.com/news/

There are links on the above referenced webpage if you wish to sign up
for future announcements from ipHouse.

The next step of the upgrade is to put our new file-server in place
for the actual storage of email for our customers.  Therefore we are
sending this announcement to all of the users with mailboxes on our
email cluster.

During this maintenance window, all email services handed on our email
cluster will be down.

Beginning at 11:00PM on Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 and lasting until
approximately 6:00AM on June 13th, 2007, all mail services on our
email cluster will be shut down.

We will be migrating email from our old file server onto the new
file-server during this maintenance window.

Email will be queued up at the remote sending sites during the
duration of the down-time and no email will be lost.

This new file-server has much greater performance and vastly more disk
storage than our old file-server.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!