I wish to apologize for the failed maintenance window.

After 5 1/2 hours of copying data for email storage, I gave up and
brought online the old fileserver with all data intact.

The amount of data to be moved, as well as the large number of
messages, caused performance impacts making it impossible for me to
complete this task overnight.

I will be investigating other options for migration of data from one
fileserver to another as this just wasn't doable.

I will announce another maintenance window in the near future once I
have tested out new methods of moving a lot of data (with over 3M
files) from one system to another in an efficient manner.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!