Monday, July 23rd, 2007, beginning approximately 11:50PM and lasting
to 1:30AM, I will be performing final migration of mail from the old
fileserver onto the new and updating the rest of our systems.

During this time, receipt of email (either from the Internet or via
your normal client or webmail) will be turned off.

Once complete, all email will be handled on our new file servers.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!