A DS3 circuit that feeds DSL into one of our DSL routers.

This circuit is having input errors causing a lot of dropped packets.

Someone is enroute to the data center right now and we will double
check cabling, then call a ticket into Qwest for repair.

Another announcement will follow with reason for issues and/or an
estimated time to repair.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!