On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 07:36:17PM -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> We have opened a ticket with Qwest to look into the circuit.
>
> We are waiting for Qwest to look at the circuit and determine where
> the problem lies.  This could take another 60-90 minutes.

Qwest reports that they found the bad DS3 connector in the CO, and fixed
our circuit up by 9:00PM this evening.

Usage patterns and errors on the circuit have returned to normal
levels, and customers are reporting return to normal service that
are serviced by this DS3.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --