One of our slave authentication servers got out of sync with the
master database server causing authentication failures for reading and
sending email.

This server has been taken offline and the mail servers have cut over
to using the other slave database servers for authentication for
reading and sending email.

Receipt of email from the Internet for final delivery on our servers
was not affected by this issue.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!