The circuit that blew this morning is running very hot (has high power
usage).

We will be notifying customers about movement of power cords from one
circuit to another to reduce the usage of this circuit, and we will
look into why this circuit was running so high in usage.

I am sorry for the outage today that is causing this.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!