Sorry for the short notice on this. One of our routers terminating DSL
connections for our customers, c7200-2.bdr.mpls is short on
free-memory (a slow memory leak in Cisco IOS that never seems to get
fixed after each rev) and we need to reboot the router to restore full
service on it.

We will be doing the reboot at 1:15AM on Tuesday, 10/23/2007. The DSL
customers connecting through this router will be without service
for approximately 3 minutes for the full reboot to complete at which
point service should be restored and DSL traffic will resume.

No other services will be affected for this duration.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00AM until 8:00PM,
Saturdays from 11:00AM until 4:00PM via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --