To alleviate the memory leak on the routers handling DSL connections,
we're going to max out the memory on them. We'll be taking down our
DSL routers early Monday morning, 11/5/2007 at 1:15AM.

The memory upgrade will go very quickly, mostly pull the CPU board,
insert new DRAM and bring up and test. There will be a 5 minute
outage for this procedure and the boot after its completed on each DSL router.

The maintenance should be complete by 1:30AM on Monday morning. During
this time period DSL users will loose connectivity to ipHouse, which will
be restored shortly after that router is completed and rebooted.

No other services will be affected for this duration.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00AM until 8:00PM,
Saturdays from 11:00AM until 4:00PM via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --