Late Saturday night, December 8th, 2007, we will be moving some power
circuits from one UPS to another.

This will cause some servers to be taken offline from the ipHouse core
network for short periods of time lasting 10-15 minutes per circuit.

Most services will be available during this transition as many of our
services are clustered and are already serviced via other power
circuits in our racks.

Only a couple of the servers will show (externally) any service
downtime.

Email will continue to flow, any web sites hosted on our cluster will
continue to server data.

The external services that you may see an interruption will be:

	Server that handles web statistics
	MySQL server backend for the clustered web sites with a
		database backend, but another power supply should be
		available and this should be doable without servie
		interruption
	Monitoring servers, each of them are on different power feeds
		now, each will go down separately, though high
		bandwidth commercial customers have access to these
		systems and will notice short interruptions

I will be onsite around 11:30PM to get things prepped and ready to go
and we will start the work soon after midnight.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!