ipHouse added another upstream bandwidth provider today, May 14th, 2008.

Level3 is one of the top 5 Tier1 bandwidth providers, matching the top
2 Tier1 providers that are already our upstream providers, Qwest and
Verizon Business (aka MCI, UUnet, etc).

We have spread the routing amongst our 3 upstream providers and will
be balancing some routing as we need to to balance our upstream links.

This link provides more redundancy and more bandwidth onto our
existing infrastructure. Some destinations that are connected well via
Level3 may also be connected better to ipHouse now, otherwise you
shouldn't notice anything different with this additional bandwidth.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --