As a followup - the breaker has not been reset as of 5 minutes ago,
waiting on building maintenance.

I'll post another announcement as soon as I have more information.

At this time I do not have an ETA.

One the breaker has been reset, ipHouse personnel will be walking
through the datacenter and powering up servers in the racks that were
affected.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!