We are seeing a huge amount of inbound connections (and emails) coming
into the front line of our mail cluster.

We are seeing slight delays on mail because of this and I am watching
the systems closely to determine if this is a new kind of attack, new
virus traffic at heavy loads, or something else.

At this time I don't have any other info.

No email is lost, just delayed.

	longest delayed message was 14 minutes

	majority of the message delivery delays are under 1 minute

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!