As was told to me last night, and physically verified late last night,
the MUX is only powered by the 'A' side of the 48v D/C power plant.

Electrictions tonight are supposed to extend the B side power into the
system, as the A side is looking good, no outage is expected.

I do not have a time for this work yet, though.  Estimations were for
~11:00pm tonight.  I'll try to find something more concrete.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath                                    [log in to unmask]
                         ipHouse - Welcome home!