Qwest wants to migrate one of ipHouse's 3 DSL ATM feeds into the Qwest
ATM network off some old gear and onto their current platform so that
Qwest can retire the old gear.

This will require them to take down 1/3rd of our DSL customers for 3-5
minutes starting at 11:30PM CDT on 6/3/2008. There will also be a
short outage as each of these PVCs get moved onto the new platform,
one by one, which will be some period after this time.

This outage will only affect 1/3rd of our DSL customers (the ones that
terminate into c7200-2.bdr.mpls) during this maintenance window. No
other customers or services will be affected by this
migration. Everything should come back right away, but if you have
problems after this maintenance window, unplug and plugin your DSL
router as the first troubleshooting step to solve the problem.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --