We are having problems tonight with one of our ATM feeds into Qwest
that is taking on errors. We think its a line issue with Qwest and
have pushed tickets up to them to fix it, but they are pointing
fingers and blaming our gear.

We're going to do a proactive reboot of our DSL termination gear on
the box that is terminating the one circuit (out of 3) that is taking
on errors tonight in half an hour at 00:15:00 CDT. This will be
c7200-3.bdr.mpls, so if your DSL line terminates in that router, you
will lose connectivity for a few minutes while it reboots.

If this doesn't clear it, we'll swap out that line hardware with spare
gear and push higher up with Qwest to repair the bad circuit. The
other circuits aren't taking on errors, with them taking the same path
and some terminating on the same gear, so we are thinking its still a
Qwest issue they have to fix.

DSL customers on the affected circuit right now will see sessions hang
and traffic packets sometimes might not get through. At 00:15:00CDT,
they will see no access for a few minutes during the reboot. After
that, its either our gear and the reboot fixes it, or Qwest needs to
really look into it harder instead of finger pointing.

If you have any questions, Support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --