[log in to unmask] (Doug McIntyre) writes:
>We are having problems tonight with one of our ATM feeds into Qwest
>that is taking on errors. We think its a line issue with Qwest and
>have pushed tickets up to them to fix it, but they are pointing
>fingers and blaming our gear.

>We're going to do a proactive reboot of our DSL termination gear on
>the box that is terminating the one circuit (out of 3) that is taking
>on errors tonight in half an hour at 00:15:00 CDT. This will be
>c7200-3.bdr.mpls, so if your DSL line terminates in that router, you
>will lose connectivity for a few minutes while it reboots.

And after this reboot as well as a quick interface card swap to a
spare card at the same time, the problem with this one circuit
continues at the same rate as before.

Now back to Qwest to get them to fix the circuit. We've shown them it
isn't problem with our equipment, they will actually look at it now.

If you have any questions, Support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --