Doug McIntyre <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>[log in to unmask] (Doug McIntyre) writes:
>>We are having problems tonight with one of our ATM feeds into Qwest
>>that is taking on errors. We think its a line issue with Qwest and
>>have pushed tickets up to them to fix it, but they are pointing
>>fingers and blaming our gear.
>Now back to Qwest to get them to fix the circuit. We've shown them it
>isn't problem with our equipment, they will actually look at it now.

And Qwest has now found their bad cabling in the CO and fixed it
sometime in the early morning timeframe. This circuit is behaving
better, and the DSL customers affected shouldn't have the problems
that were going on last night.

If you have any questions, Support can be reached Monday thru Friday
from 8:00am until 8:00pm, Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --