We've lost one of our uplink feeds into Qwest for terminating DSL.
Qwest has dropped the circuit down hard, and we have tickets into Qwest
to restore service to us.

This outage will affect 1/3rd of our DSL customers (the ones that
terminate into c7200-2.bdr.mpls). No other customers or services will
are affected by this outage.

We will be posting again once Qwest has repaired the circuit, or we
know more information as to what is going on over there. Our gear is
up, waiting for the signal from Qwest.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --