On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 03:33:06PM -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> We've lost one of our uplink feeds into Qwest for terminating DSL.
> Qwest has dropped the circuit down hard, and we have tickets into Qwest
> to restore service to us.

Qwest has fixed our downed feed back into them now, and all DSL
services have been restored.

Unfortunatly, this was only a temporary fix, and they will have to
make a permament fix. We've opened up an emergency maintenance window
with them tonight (ie. early on 7/10/2008) at 02:00AM to make it permament.

This will cause a small outage at 02:00AM, we don't expect it to last
more than 5 minutes.

If you are still having problems with your DSL connection (now, or
after the emergency maintenance window tonight), turn off your DSL
router and back on to get back online. Otherwise,
Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --