Today, 8/19/2008 at 15:15:00, our edge router c7200-1.bdr.mpls
detected a strange fault on one of its interface cards. Shortly
afterwards, the CPU on the router spiked upwards dropping routing out
to the rest of the network for customers located on this router.

This router serves many T1, frame-relay and cell-relay customers, some
IPv6 tunnels and a few legacy colo customers.  No other services were
affected during this outage.

By 15:30:00, the CPU was settling down. We made sure to seat the
problematic card securely and we will closely monitor this router to
ensure that nothing strange happens further. If we detect any other
faults, we'll make an emergancy maintenance window tonight to do a
full reboot to clear it out.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --