On 10/16/2008 around 16:00:00, Qwest's circuit for one of our 3 DSL
trunks back into them started passing only a fraction of the traffic
it should be doing for this time of day. We have zero errors on this
circuit, the router checks out for all vital functions, we're just
not getting the data we should be from Qwest.

The symptoms for approximately 35% of the DSL customers would be slow
to no traffic through to the Internet, major dropped packets, dropped
connections and retrains from your router as it couldn't get its
keepalives from the other side.

As of 16:35:00, we are seeing an increase in traffic getting through
from Qwest with no changes on our side. Its not quite where it should
be yet for this time of day, so they appear to be fixing something,
but not quite finished yet.

We'll keep on bugging Qwest for updates on the ticket to see what
happened on their side to drop all our customer traffic.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --