Sorry for the extremely short notice on this, Qwest only got back to
me now (the afternoon of 11/5/2008) that this was a go for the morning
11/6/2008 after pestering them constantly to find out when this can happen.

Due to heavy usage of one of our DSL trunk circuits into Qwest in the
evening time, we have brought up another DSL trunk circuit, and will
be cutting DSL customers over onto it to balance the load across our
trunk feeds into Qwest.

Starting at 8:30AM on 11/6/2008, they will be moving customers one by
one from the current heavy usage circuits onto the new empty circuit.

What this means if you are a DSL user part of this batch: The cut list
is scheduled for about 1/5th of our DSL customers.  If you are part of
this batch, at some point during the day on 11/6/2008, your DSL
connection will go down for about a minute, and then come up on the
new trunk circuit. You don't have to do anything to make this happen.
We can't predict when this might happen for each one in the batch, but
the cutover time is very short.

This process should be complete mid afternoon, depending on how fast
Qwest's systems can process each one in the list.

If you are the majority of our DSL customers, you won't be affected.
If you don't use DSL service with ipHouse, this will not affect you.

If you are concerned about being in this batch, you can contact
[log in to unmask] to find out if you are or not.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm,
Saturdays from 11:00am until 4:00pm via phone at 612-337-6340, or via
email at [log in to unmask]

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --