On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 09:09:11AM -0600, Michael Fraase wrote:
> I gave up on smartphones when Qwest (yeah, I know *Qwest*) got out
> of the business. For US$60 per month I got 1700 voice minutes and
> unlimited data with tethering. The phone was an HTC running WinMo.
>
> Until one of the providers offers either an iPhone or Droid with
> unlimited voice and data with tethering for US$50 per month, I'll
> wait.

I bet that is coming down the path, looks like Sprint is trying to
lead the way, let's see who else follows.

> I think the iPhone still has the edge but only by less than a
> hair. If I were betting, I'd bet on Android. I've not heard anyone
> say that they actually like the closed trunk of the iPhone and app
> store.

I have only met 2 people with Android phones, one loves his, one
bought it because he didn't have the money for an iPhone.

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is