Silly Problem of the Day (SPot'D)

Just set up to send out silly issues that come by that affect
customers but aren't within our normal realm.

Got a funny like this?  Send it off to me, I'll edit it up and post it
for ya.

List is public and available via lists.iphouse.net

No idea if it will last or even be that funny - but some of the things
that come through tech side of a service provider are pretty funny at
times, or just plain silly.  And this isn't teasing of customer things
as we all make mistakes or assumptions :)

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is