Who went?

Who doesn't know what this is?  (I didn't know much myself)

I was there, a few minutes late for the start, went to a few
interesting sessions and 1 fun session.

Unfortunately in one session, someone heckled the speaker about 40
seconds in, made for an uncomfortable session - poor guy.

Search #minnebar via your favorite twitter application for some of the
commentary.

If you were there, sorry I didn't see you!

I think next year...be fun to put on a session.

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is