Work is scheduled for the generator that services our 3rd floor
facility for Thursday, January 28th, 2010.

We were not given a 'time' for start and ending of the work, though
usually this is like most automotive work, for instance, changing the
oil, check other fluids, lubricate bushings.

No interruption in service is expected.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is