Qwest is retiring a piece of gear on their side that one of our
upstream DSL trunks runs through. They are going to be transitioning
our customers off the old gear starting at 12:30AM on 1/14/2010, and
the maintenance window is open for 4 hours.

One at a time, our customers that are on this trunk will be picked up
and moved, with a downtime of a few minutes for each one, and then
will come up bypassing the old gear. So, total downtime for a customer
that happens to be on this trunk will be only a few minutes, but this
Qwest maintenance will take some time to get through all customers on
this one trunk circuit.

ipHouse will be monitoring to make sure everything looks good, but
there could be some sort of problem in Qwest's systems due to this
change.  If you don't have access after this, please turn off power to
your DSL router and turn it back on.

If you are concerned about this maintenance affecting you during this
window, contact our support department to see, and they can lookup
which trunk your DSL connection resides.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --