One of our upstream bandwidth providers, TWTC will be upgrading
hardware that our connection is provisioned on 1/13/2010, sometime
between 00:00 and 06:00 CST for upwards of 30 minutes.

There will be no downtime for anybody, as our other upstream links
will take over the load, and we have plenty of capacity on the
remaining links to handle this load.

ipHouse engineers will be monitoring the circuit to make sure it
restores after their maintenance is complete.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --