This morning, on 1/18/2010, one specific path into our mail cluster
had an expired SSL certificate for secure POP/IMAP connections. Other
paths and configurations were working correctly with the new SSL
certificate that was installed last month. Unfortunatly the monitoring
system was only checking the working paths to ensure that everything
was setup right.

Thus, some people's email clients showed an expired SSL certificate when
checking email this morning.

This configuration issue has now been rectified, and all paths into
the mail systems are now reporting correctly our updated SSL certificate.
Nobody should still be experiencing SSL warnings while connecting to
get email.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --