This morning 1/28/2010, between 8:01AM and 8:09AM CST Qwest MOE
traffic coming into ipHouse had an outage from a Qwest MOE switch
in downtown MPLS losing a card. Qwest fixed it right away, but this
affected all our Qwest MOE trunks since we're located in downtown MPLS.

We've been waiting for more information about the outage, but it
hasn't been forthcoming from Qwest about what went wrong. We'll
continue to investigate with them to make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --