On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:26:19AM -0600, Greg Putrich wrote:
> How about mutt?   :)

Done, but expect issues here and there.

Ubuntu's mutt and FreeBSD ports version (which I did my own options
on) - tried to match them up but ... wowzers, they just ain't the
same.

Oh, and no 'elm' either, elm ... just sucks, and if you use elm, try
mutt, the command structure is almost exactly the same out of the box,
and you can tag multiple messages then save one that *isn't* tagged
without screwing up your list.

'tin' is now installed as well, and again, differences are there...

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is