If all goes well, this can be live today.

Why the holdup?

I thought I was done, was going to abuse iphouse.org as the domain
name, then someone, who is obviously smarter than I, brought up a good
point; we should save iphouse.org for community work (which is still
being worked on anyway)

So, I need to redo things today - including SSL certificates (damn me
all to hell) for a new domain, which I'll put in the announcement when
complete.

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is