On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 03:43:58PM -0600, Matthew Dixon Cowles wrote:
> Mike,
>
> > we should save iphouse.org for community work (which is still being
> > worked on anyway)
>
> Interesting. Can you tell us about it?

Not yet :)

In fact, if you are an ipHouse customer, get on the iphouse-general
mailing list and start a discussion - this is a private ipHouse only
list to talk about , and community work would totally fit
the bill.

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is