> Your area must have had a remote DSLAM get lit recently for you to
> get marketing info about it.

I've noticed a couple of pieces of new hardware on the side-streets.

> Technically, these are where Qwest is deploying their ADSL2+
> DSLAMs, and backhauling it on ethernet back through the CO's back
> into Stinson to go up the Net.

Does the service still come in on the old twisted-pair? Because the
twisted-pair in this building is pretty old and is very much the
limiting factor. I remember that when I moved in, the installer
tested the circuit to 6 mbps at the demarc block but 1 mbps at the
jack.

Regards,
Matt