Currently use mutt 1.4.2.3i on FreeBSD 7.2 (and earlier). Frequently lynx and
occasionally tin.

Got an elm tree growing in the lilac bushes and that's as close as I want
to get to that (altho, thought that thing was killed off a couple years ago).

Used to use Pine until I discovered mutt... circa 2000.