If you are curious to see if virtualization can give you the
performance your applications require, now you can test drive an
ipHouse virtual server for free for 30 days.

Save money and the environment while giving your company greater
flexibility by using our private cloud, engineered and maintained by
ipHouse.

ipHouse has built our VMware virtual server platform with enterprise
grade Dell servers and Network Appliance storage. It is maintained
with the same attention to detail that has given our core network
99.9999% uptime over the last  five years.

VMware is the world leader in virtualization and Fortune 500 companies
around the world trust it for their production servers.   See their
site for more details.  http://www.vmware.com/company/customers/#c3879

Full information on ipHouse Virtual servers is on our web site at:
http://iphouse.com/=30bkyy

If you are ready to configure your test server go to:
https://www.iphouse.com/=152ghv

Not sure what you need?  Our VMware certified sales team can help you
configure the right server for your organization.  Just give us a call
at 612-337-6320 or email us at [log in to unmask]

--
Aileen Horwath  --  ipHouse Director of Sales
[log in to unmask]  --  http://www.ipHouse.com/