Physical server that handles some internal services and our FTP server
for our web cluster is giving me a problem and I need to look at what
is going on.

During this timeframe, the FTP services for our web cluster will be down.

I expect this work to take less than 30 minutes.

I apologize for such short notice and I wish I could schedule this at
a different time.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is