This morning, the main server that handles database activities for our
customers with websites on our web cluster went down.

Someone is enroute to the data center right now and I do not have an
estimate yet for timeframe for services to be back online.

This is affecting customers on our web cluster with a MySQL database.

I'll send more announcements as we learn more about what has happened.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is