It isn't a power supply issue :(

The server is down.

I am building a new virtual server now (this system was scheduled to
be virtualized anyway) and it will take me approximately 30-45 minutes
to get it done.

I'll also be restoring backups of databases from 6/23/2010 at 11:18pm.

I'll send another message when things are ready and service is
restored.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is