Everything is back online.

NOTE: This also affected the ability to send email via our outbound
mail servers behind smtp.iphouse.com.

Outage was approximately 2 1/2 hours long with all database services
restored at 7:27am this morning.

I am sorry it took so long to recover from the failed server and I'm
looking at creating a MySQL replica to facilitate a quicker recovery
if it were to happen again in the future.

Reminder: this was a restoration event using the backup from June
23rd, 2010 at 11:18pm central time.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is