Beta Period: Ongoing while we work things out.

This beta test began on Jan 28th, 2010.

Update: Jul 12, 2010:

	new code installed but while debugging I dropped the database
	and any specific customer configurations were lost and I was
	not backing up this database (as it was a test).

	To anyone using this new webmail interface: I am sorry, you
	may need to reenter your contacts and preferences.

What's noteworthy?

	Threading!
	Address Groups!

The original announcement can be had at:

	http://bit.ly/cU8lI0

Reminder of the URL

	https://webmailrc.iphouse.com/

This URL will work throughout the beta period and will work for a
short period after cutover, then will be removed, so do be careful
with bookmarking this address permanently.

Support can be reached Monday thru Friday from 8:00am until 8:00pm via
phone at 612-337-6340, or via email at [log in to unmask]

--
Mike Horwath      ipHouse - Welcome home!       [log in to unmask]
        The universe is an island, surrounded by whatever it is